We really like the practicality of this touchscreen GPS, which can easily fit in your pocket to provide key distances, stat tracking and hazard information without any fuss.
The Approach G30 is packed full of features, from stat tracking and a four player scorecard, to touchscreen targeting that lets you move the flag position to get rangefinder like accuracy when hitting into the green.
Key features and benefits of the G30 include:
- Handheld unit with 2.3" colour touchscreen display
- Distance to greens, hazards and doglegs
- Full-colour hole views
- Touchscreen pin placement to improve accuracy
- Sunlight-readable display
- Big Numbers Mode increases font size
- Digital scorecard and stat tracking of putts, greens and fairways hit
- Preloaded with over 40,000 courses
- Notifications from your phone
There are a lot of features on this handheld Garmin GPS, so contact us if you'd like a demo to see how they all look and work.
Get in touch here.