The most forgiving of Mizuno's three JPX900 irons, this Hot Metal model introduces a new type of steel that has more spring off the face to boost your distance, but that is still soft enough to bend during custom fittings.
Features and benefits:
- Larger profile inspires confidence for higher handicappers
- Wider sole aids forgiveness and makes them easier to launch
- New Chomoly 4140M material can be made thinner for a bigger trampoline effect and more distance
- Chomoly 4140M is also soft and bendable enough for precise lie changes
- JPX900 Hot Metal wedges use softer X30 steel that offers more feel
- Wide range of custom shafts and grips available