PING i200 Ironsview other products
For the i200 irons PING engineers created a head that provides trajectory control, but crucially with increased forgiveness that was possible thanks to a 30% thinner face than the i iron. This update makes an i200 set suitable for a broader range of mid-handicap to scratch golfers.
Key features and benefits of the i200 irons include:
- Thinner face flexes faster for longer distance
- Thin face aids weight savings to improve heel and toe forgiveness
- Soft elastomer dampens vibrations for better feel and feedback
- Extra bounce and contoured lead edge for smoother turf interaction
- Long irons launch high to increase distance and forgiveness
- Shorter irons aid shot making control
- Hydropearl finish repels moisture for more control in wet conditions
With a range of no upcharge shafts available to suit any flight and feel preference, you really must contact us about a detailed fitting if you want to maximise performance for your personal swing.