Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
PING G400 Woodsview other products
This range of fairway woods includes three head options so we can tailor one to your bag. There is a standard model, the slice fighting SFT model and the Stretch, which is larger headed and lower lofted to suit golfers seeking a versatile driver alternative.
Key features include:
- Cascading sole contracts and springs to boost ball speeds and distance
- Face is 28% thinner for more flexing, which delivers 2mph more ball speed
- Thinner crown saved weight to allow for an increase in forgiveness
- Rear sole weight further aids improved forgiveness and an easy launch
- Multiple loft options from 3-wood to 9-wood
- SFT head has heel weighting to correct an unwanted fade or slice
- Stretch head is larger headed and lower lofted for use off the tee
There are loads of reasons to come and try this PING fairway wood, and by testing a variety of lofts and shafts we can ensure you leave with something that is perfect for you.