Compared to the D200 hybrid it replaced, the D300 boasts a progressive head design, which means the lower lofted models are larger and more forgiving to hit into long par-4s and par-5s, while the higher lofted hybrids are easier to control and shape when going for flags.
Key features and benefits of the D300 hybrid:
- Micro Vortex Generators reduce drag for increased head speed and distance
- Steel face insert is thinner to increase ball speeds and maximise distance
- Sole designed to be versatile for use from the fairway and rough
- Lower lofts have larger heads to add forgiveness
- Higher lofts have more compact heads to aid control and workability
Coming in a choice of heads from 2-iron to 5-iron replacements, it's imperative that you undergo a fitting to see which hybrid's distance and control best blends in with your set.
Get in touch if you'd like a fitting.