Callaway says this wedge's new crescent-shaped grind will make half-shots and shots off tight lies easier to execute, as well as a wide range of chip-and-runs or open-faced lob shots for maximum versatility when you need it.
Key features and benefits of the Mack Daddy Forged wedge include:
- Less offset, squarer toe and straighter leading edge help increase precision
- Crescent shaped grind increases greenside versatility
- Progressive CG positions create easier-to-control ball flights
- New extra groove at the bottom boosts spin on short pitches and chips
- Three different groove patterns across lofts optimise spin and trajectory
- Forged from a soft 1025c steel for a soft feel
With a choice of two finishes and six loft options between 50-60° it is crucial to get the right set make-up for your game, whether that be two, three or four wedges.
Contact us for a fitting if you're interested.